The Best Customer Experience Wins.
Move the Experience from a Phone Call to a Web Call with the click of a button
- Visual Queues - Video Calls provide many of the visual clues absent from a voice only or email conversation. Non verbal communication is more that two thirds of human communication and why in person meetings are still necessary to build repour with high value clients. Communication channels like voice, email and chat cannot convey the reception of you message the way facial expressions and stance can inform you which way to tailor your message.
- High Conference Quality -state-of-the-art technology Using WebRTC, delivers crisp, reliable audio and video quality.
- Screen Sharing allows visual aids such as Slide shows, Videos, and Web information as a part of your presentation empowering your communication ability beyond words.
- Chat functions allow two way posting of notes or Weblinks to Forms or checkout pages for easy deal closing or support.
- Establish more personal & trusting business relationships video communications. Face to face communication are deeply personal and allow you to get to know each other as a person, not just a voice this builds the long-term relationships that are vital to businesses success.
- Remote working - Keep teams working together during the growth in flexible working, Team members working from home find that video enables them to stay connected and build relationships with their teams and colleagues. Screen sharing and the sharing of visual ideas, drawings & designs could previously only be carried out within an in-person meeting, video collaboration enables immediate sharing & feedback as soon as it is required.
- Participant Engagement - Video conferencing is far more engaging than audio conferencing. Once video engages during a call the entire feel and etiquette of the meeting changes. Participants can see and be seen. Any sense of distance is removed. There’s no longer any semblance of out of sight, out of mind, Participants are less likely to or multitask or become distracted as they might on an audioconference the need to maintain virtual eye contact keeps particimants attntion from waning.
Secure Encrypted Calls
Includes all Phone Systems features
Amazing Reporting and Metrics
Compare Agent performance with charts and graphs
Evaluate group performance and marketing efforts
Every call in in a an easily searchable database
Live feed for large format TV wall displays or PC monitors
Manage high volume calls
and large groups of employees.
- Login Timeclock & Pause Codes
- Automatic call distribution
- Queues and virtual call back queues
- Agent hot desk logins and time clock
- Amazing Live and Historical Reports
- Dispositions and CRM integration
Call Center Feature Library
You can edit text on your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box a settings menu will appear. your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box